Health psychology notes
Very extensive notes for the health psychology chapter chapter with in depth study descriptions and analysis points.
Child/developmental psychology notes
Very extensive notes for the child/developmental psychology chapter with in depth study descriptions and analysis points.
Important studies in CLOA
Very in-depth descriptions of studies for the CLOA chapter which can be used in all related questions.
Abnormal Psychology - IB Psychology - Detailed Essay Plans
A 26-page document which has everything you need to fully prepare for the topic Abnormal Psychology. The document has an essay plan for all the possible essay titles, which are:
1. To what extent do biological, cognitive and sociocultural factors influence abnormal behaviour?
2. Evaluate psychological research (that is, theories and/or studies) relevant to the study of abnormal behaviour.
3. Discuss cultural and ethical considerations in diagnosis.
4. Examine the concepts of normality and abnormality.
5. Discuss validity and reliability of diagnosis.
6. Discuss cultural and ethical considerations in diagnosis.
7. Describe symptoms and prevalence of one anxiety/affective/eating disorder.
8. Analyse etiologies (in terms of biological, cognitive and/or sociocultural factors) of one anxiety/affective/eating disorder.
9. Discuss cultural and gender variations in prevalence of disorders.
10. Examine/evaluate biomedical, individual and group approaches to treatment.
11. Discuss the use of eclectic approaches to treatment.
12. Discuss the relationship between etiology and therapeutic approach in relation to one disorder.
Note: I used these notes for my Psychology exams and my final grade was a 7 - they work!
IB Psychology SL/HL The Biological Level Of Analysis Full Notes
Provides an in-depth insight into IB Psychology. All notes are originally written by me. I completed IB HL psychology in 2018 with a 7. These notes contain all studies and relevant information to answer the biological level of analysis part of section A for IB psychology, both Higher level and Standard Level efficiently and will help you achieve the best results possible!
Important studies in SCLOA
Very in-depth descriptions of studies for the SCLOA chapter which can be used in all related questions.
With reference to relevant research studies to what extent is one cognitive process reliable?
A detailed essay plan for IB Psychology CLOA question \"With reference to relevant research studies to what extent is one cognitive process reliable?\"
SCLOA research methods
Learning Objective: Discuss how and why particular research methods are used at the sociocultural level of analysis.
Health psychology: Factors of obesity
Learning outcome: Discuss the factors related to overeating and the development of obesity.
Health psychology: Prevention and treatment of obesity
Learning outcome: Discuss the prevention strategies and treatments for overeating and the development of obesity.
Health psychology: effectiveness of health promotion
Learning outcomes: Discuss the effectiveness of health promotion strategies.
SCLOA Cultural norms
Learning Objective: Define the term culture and cultural norms and examine the role of two cultural dimensions on behaviour.
IB Abnormal Psychology Essay Outlines
These notes have been modified throughout my 2-year IB programme experience. I have referred to marking schemes, course books ( including Pearson and Oxford IB books), other outlines by classmates and IB graduates. These notes are logical and clear, easy to follow and will provide great assistance for you in achieving grade 6 and 7 in Psychology.
Health psychology: Prevention and treatment of smoking
Learning outcomes: Examine prevention strategies and treatments for addictive behaviour (smoking).