Digital Marketing and Metrics: Complete Articles Summary [8.7 for exam]
A summary that includes the essential information of the articles for Digital Marketing and Metrics. [E_EBE3_DMM] The summary briefly discusses the study and mentions the relevant conclusions. The following articles are discussed:
1. Akpinar, E., & Berger, J. (2017). Valuable Virality, Journal of marketing research, forthcoming.
2. Babic-Rosario, A., Sotgiu, F., De Valck, K., & Bijmolt, T. (2016). The effect of electronic word-of-mouth on sales: a meta-analytic review of platform, product, and metric factors. Journal of Marketing Research, 53(3), 297-318.
3. Naik, P., & Peters, K. (2009). A hierarchical Marketing Communication Model of Online and Offline Media Synergies. Journal of Interactive Marketing, 23, 288-299.
4. Lemon, K., & Verhoef, P. (2016). Understanding Customer Experience Throughout the Customer Journey. Journal of Marketing, 80(6), 69-96.
5. Oliver J. Rutz and Randolph E. Bucklin (2013), “Paid Search Advertising,” in Advanced Database Marketing: Innovative Methodologies & Applications for Managing Customer Relationships, Eds. Scott Neslin, Kristof Coussement and Koen De Bock, Gower/Ashgate Publishing, available at
6. Randolph E. Bucklin, Oliver J. Rutz and Michael Trusov (2009), “Metrics for the New Internet Marketing Mix,” Review of Marketing Research, 5, 175-192.
Digital Marketing and Metrics (DMM) Summary Lectures
A summary of all lectures of the course Digital Marketing and Metrics (DMM) on the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam. It contains all important aspects of the lectures, important findings from the articles and graphs!
Digital Marketing and Metrics: Complete Lecture Summary [8.7 for exam]
A complete summary of the lectures of DMM. This summary includes the essential information that was discussed during lectures. [E_EBE3_DMM]