Summary Branding & Advertising 2018-2019
Summary of the lectures and literature of the course Branding & Advertising, MSc Marketing at the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam. Good luck!
Summary of articles
Summary of articles. This summary contains the most important articles discussed in the lectures of 2019. Includes:
1. Fisher (2010): How Important Are Brands? A Cross- Category, Cross-Country Study
2. Keller (1993): Conceptualizing, Measuring, and Managing Customer-Based Brand
3. Rossiter (2011): Brand positioning: the three-level positioning procedure.
4. Berger (2008): Dogs on the street, Pumas on your feet: how cues in the environment influence product evaluation and choice
5. Spiggle (2012): More Than Fit: Brand Extension Authenticity
6. Stokburger-Sauer, Ratneshwar, Sen (2012: Drivers of consumer–brand identification
7. Dahl, Christoph Fuchs, Martin Schreier (2015) Why and When Consumers Prefer Products of User-Driven Firms: A Social Identification Account.
8. Orth, U. R., & Malkewitz, K. (2008). Holistic Package Design and Consumer Brand Impressions.