AQA PSYCHOLOGY - A* Biopsychology Revision Notes
BOTH YEAR 1 AND 2 BIOPSYCHOLOGY
- Revision notes for A level AQA Psychology
- Course code: 7181 (AS) 7182 (AL)
- Essentially, these notes are plans for every possible essay you could be asked; this provides you with a plan for the highest mark answers, as well as answers for smaller 1, 2, 4, 8 mark answers
- Plans consist of A01 description and A03 evaluation - I was taught to learn 4 evaluation points in detail to maximise marks
- I achieved an A* with these notes
Biopsychology full notes
A fully comprehensive set of notes complete with all of the information needed for Biopsychology, includes fully PEELed evaluations for all sections to make you exam ready
The entire of Biopsychology, able to use as flashcards if printed 4 slides to a page- the ones I used myself.
This includes theory, case studies and evaluation. The topics included are: The Nervous and Endocrine System, Neurons and Synaptic Transmission, Localisation of Function, Plasticity, Split-brain research into Hemispheric Lateralisation, Ways of Investigating the Brain, Biological Rhythms and Endogenous Pacemakers/ Exogenous Zeitgebers. All of which would be enough to cover 16 mark essays in the paper.
All screenshots are not credited as my own.
AQA A Level Biopsychology Notes
AQA Psychology A Level notes for Biopsychology year 12 and 13.
- Human Nervous System
- Neurons and Neurotransmitters
- Endocrine System
- Plasticity and Functional Recovery after Trauma
- Localisation and Lateralisation
- Ways of Studying the Brain
- Biological Rhythms (circadian, infradian, ultradian)
- Endogenous pacemakers and Exogenous zeitgebers
A complete study guide for biopsychology, including but not limited to; the nervous system, localisation of function in the brain, plasticity of the brain, and ways of studying the brain. The guide is simple and colourful, making for a great visual revision tool.