Penn Ancient History Lesson 4 703138RR
1. What was no-man's-land?
2. Trenches were built during World War I for what reason?
3. What organization made up of Hindus and Muslims pushed for Indian independence after World War I?
4. Why did the US stock market crash in 1929 affect other nations?
5. The development of Heisenberg's uncertainty principle had what effect?
6. What was the result of the Mukden incident?
7. What term was given to new attempts to use economic means to influence policy in Latin American nations that were no longer colonies?
8. Which of the following ethnic groups wanted to break from Austrian control before World War I?
9. What writer concluded that European society was on the decline after World War I?
10. Which leader pushed his idea of the Fourteen Points after World War I?
11. Which nationalist leader in colonial areas stressed nonviolent resistance to colonial rule?
12. What was the result of the British invasion of Ottoman territory in an attempt to take the Dardanelles during World War I?
13. Which of the following best describes the foreign policy of Japan during the 1930s?
14. What motivated Germany to make an alliance with Austria-Hungary?
15. What was an immediate result for Japan after World War I?
16. The _______ were the anti-communist forces in the Russian civil war from 1918–1920.
17. What was an economic result of soldiers being drafted to fight in World War I?
18. The _______ was an international organization designed to prevent war that was set up after World War I.
19. What nation was involved in the fighting on the Eastern European front during World War I?
20. What happened to the public perception of democracy after World War I?
American History 1920-45
Very in depth notes on all of spec for AQA component 1K American History from 1920-45. Got an A* with them.
Summary AQA America 1920-1973
These are my summary notes on America between 1920-1973. It covers the boom, the depression, different presidential periods, the civil rights movement and the feminist movement. There are key factors and statistics underlined determined to get you to achieve the highest grades and linking these factors together demonstrate an array of CK!
INDIA 1 WWI and its impact on British India 1914 - 1920 Pack
Revision Pack: WWI and its impact on British India 1914 - 1920
Unit 2F.1India, the Road to Independence 1917-1947
Student book: Edexcel AS/A Level History, Paper 1&2: Searching for rights and freedoms in the 20th century Student Book
Duits literatuur geschiedenis
Samenvatting van de Duitse literatuur geschiedenis
- Sturm und drang 1770-1786
- Romantiek 1789-1835
- Expressionisme 1910-1925
- Neue Sachlichkeit 1920-1933
- Trümmerliteratur 1945-1947
- DDR-Literatur 1949-1989
--> alle historische achtergrond, en alle voorbeelden