List of useful case studies
Document that supplements "EIA Exam Revision notes", with multiple case studies explained both UK and international for each topic.
"EIA Exam revision notes" is also available which has full notes on the topic! (See info below)!
Revision notes for BSc Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) module. Specific to the UK, with international case studies. Detailed, with key information, and easy to understand. Notes are a combination of lectures and references from key literature (Glasson and Therivel, 2019; Glasson, 2011). Includes important diagrams, and suggestions for further reading, with sources. Each topic references case studies in supplementary documents.
1) 5 key EIA stages in the environmental statement
2) Baseline data & significance
3) Alternatives, mitigation, and environmental management plans
4) Law and policy
5) Assessing ecology
6) Assessing cultural heritage
7) Landscape and visual assessment
8) Climate change
9) Coastal energy
10) Strategic EIA and sustainable development
11) Quality in EIA
Other documents I've included have essay plans for a range of essay topics (significance, climate change, quality etc.), two full essays, and a full list of case studies.
Notes got me a 93%! :)